Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Khanh & Nhi - Solemnization by the beach

I wanted my previous post 'Goodbye 2009' to be our last post of this year until I realized I couldn't say goodbye without a post about this special wedding of Khanh & Nhi.
Yes, it was by the beach, at sunset. It is almost every girl's dream (including me :D). My husband and I were both so excited to think of all the beautiful sunset pictures there could be.
The weather turned out to be not quite supportive though. It was drizzling and we couldn't catch any glimpse of the sun. But who cares? Getting married in a little bit of rain is even more romantic (I said a little bit:D). Besides, how often do you get to see a blue umbrella in a wedding ceremony?

Khanh & Nhi

The groom dedicated the beautiful song "Two less lonely people in the world" to his newly-wedded wife. It was really touching. Everyone hardly noticed the rain except for the photographers (well, rain and cameras aren't really good friends)

Khanh & Nhi

Khanh & Nhi

The ceremony was followed by dinner in a lovely cozy place with candles, flowers, and wine. (Not to mention lots of games too). This time we decided to take an extra step to put some of our pictures together in hope of bringing the wonderful atmosphere to those who couldn't be there.

Khanh & Nhi

Khanh & Nhi

I love how all the red heart shapes lead the attention to our friend, Ryan in this photo. It's cute, isn't it?

Khanh & Nhi

Guess what game we were playing.

Khanh & Nhi

Well, I hope we did some part in capturing these precious moments for Khanh & Nhi. We wish them a lifetime of happiness together.

Happy New Year to all!
Admiré

No comments:

Post a Comment