Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just another quote...

This quote from Antoine d’Agata that keeps me thinking for a while
Well, I don’t believe in photography as an art or a job or anything. I think of photography as a language and I think a language should be used to speak, to say what you have to say. So, the only things I have to say about my life and what I know about the world, is the way I see it.
The full interview can be found here. Honestly, unable to understand many of his points but pretty much agree on this quote. Now are some unrelated photos that I took recently...

... when I walked in Botanical Garden

Light & Shadow
Orchid

Branches

... when I was at city center during lunchtime

Street
Lost

... when I got home early after work and saw the sunlight leading to the staircase

.

... when thinking about living and hell during Ghost Month (7th month of lunar year)

Ghost Month

Canon QL17 GIII 40mm f1.7 / Lucky Color 200 film
Analox

No comments:

Post a Comment