Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Recap

2011

2011 is coming to an end... Realize we haven't done much, as usual. Folders of photos are still untouched. Films have not been developed. And the vision is still blurry... Nevertheless, it is still worth-while to look back and appreciate what we've achieved in the past 12 months.

Early this year, we created our website for wedding photography, http://a2nh-wedding.blogspot.com/, and did some serious assignment ;). Yay!

We completed our Paris Project (Part 1,Part 2), which composes of our photos taken in Paris in 2009 and 2010. And we finished processing them in 2011, finally!!

We participated in the IPA Street Photography Contest. Not awarded. But the process of selecting our photo entries (i.e., "cut" or "keep") was fun!

I explored extensively on film. Here is my favorites this year. 

We traveled quite a lot. In Asian and Europe. \:D/. More photos will be posted on 2012, I guess. And hopefully there will be Italy Project, Germany Project, or Vietnam Project :D

....
Sometime, I wanted to share more here with my thoughts on photography. And there's a time when I wanted to delete this blog as I'm not sure what's the purpose to maintain it. In the end, let only the pictures speak. Emotion that comes from a photograph to audiences, if any, should be the end result.

Anyway, I would like to thank you all for stopping by and wish you an awesome 2012 ahead!

Cheers !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment