Sunday, January 3, 2010

Monday's blue

Long weekend makes you feel "blue" for Monday, even if it is the first Monday of the new year.

I spent the last two days revising my paper while my wife studied for her coming exams. Pretty tired now. Anyway, like my friend's status on FB "Word of the year: CHARGE!", that should be our spirit for the coming Monday, rite?

Niederwald Monument
(Olympus E520, Zuiko 12-60mm SWD)

By the way, the photos were taken on top of a hill in Rudesheim, Germany ("google" for "Niederwald Monument"). The place offers breath-taking views of Rhein river and the nearby vineyards. (see my previous post)

Niederwald Monument

Niederwald Monument

Niederwald Monument

Analox

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Wish you a good paper, wish your wife a good exam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SeineRiver: wish you a great week ahead too :P

    ReplyDelete